- for professional artists and designers
- to get a brilliant pen-on-screen creative experience that feels natural, with enhanced comfort and control.
- •because it offers our most natural pen performance, and is the result of many improved ergonomics.
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 use cases are:
- Photo & video editing
- Painting, Drawing & Illustration
- Game & Web design
- Graphic design
- Comic / Manga
Why a Wacom Cintiq Pro 16?
Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 continues to offer premium and advanced features and technologies that help customers to
boost productivity. Such features include Wacom’s best-in-class pen-on-screen experience and high-quality panel to
provide 4K resolution experience and extended color management capability.
In addition the new Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 comes with enhanced comfort and control features based on user
• 8 physical ExpressKeys placed at the rear edge of the display:
No compromise on screen size and easy access by gripping the side of the product body
• Physical on/off switch for multi-touch: No accidental touch behavior
• Improved connectivity: easy and stable connection with HDMI & USB-C
.Resolutions- 3840*2160 (4K)
.Color Gamut-98 % Adobe RGB(CIE1931)Typical
.Surface-Anti-Glare etched glass(enables use of felt nibs)
.Industrial Design- Edge-to-edge Glass
.Connectyvity-1.USB & power cable.
2.HDMI+USB-C to A cable & power cable
.Physical built in Express keys-8(4 on each rear edge of the display)
.Professional color management- Yes(with Optional wacom color Manager)
.Multi touch on/off- Physical switch
•Wacom Cintiq Pro 16
•PVC-free USB-C to C cable* (1.0m)
•PVC-free USB-C to A cable* (1.8m)
•PVC-free HDMI 2.0 cable* (1.8m)
•Power cord** (1.0m)
•Wacom Pro Pen 2
•Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs(6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool
•Quick Start Guide
•PVC-free AC adaptor(1.2m)*
•Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (3 standard)