The Wacom Cintiq creative pen display is perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant colour, HD clarity, and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas to the next level.
Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that not only feels totally natural but also makes you more productive. Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement, immediately. EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology allows Wacom Pro Pen 2 to draw the power it needs from your Wacom Cintiq – so it doesn’t need a battery.
A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life. The balance of weight, rubber grip, and position of the two side buttons combine to make it sit comfortably in your hand. Plus, those buttons are programmable, giving you immediate control and making your favorite software’s shortcuts easy to access. To customize how you work even further, Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
A display that’s built for creativity
Built for you to make the difference, Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq’s high-definition displays (21.5) work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive. The Wacom Cintiq display has an anti-glare film which prevents distracting reflections. But more importantly, it combines with Pro Pen 2 to make drawing on Wacom Cintiq feel as familiar as drawing on paper. With reduced parallax, your cursor appears exactly where you would expect. That level of accuracy means that drawing, sketching, and painting feel natural, immediately.
- Built of durable, scratch-resistant materials, Wacom Cintiq is a creative tool you can rely on for your first project and those to come.
- In addition, the Wacom Cintiq 22 comes with a stand that easily adjusts to your preferred working position, so you can work in complete comfort.
- Wacom Cintiq’s 1920 x 1080 full HD display provides great clarity, so you can see every detail on the screen.
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Color Gamut: NTSC at CIE1931 - coverage ratio: 72%
- Screen Size: 21.5 inch
- Pen pressure: 4096 levels
- For PC: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build) or For Mac: OS X 10.13 or later (latest update)
- HDMI port and standard USB-A port
- Internet access for driver download
Android Compatibility: The Wacom One Pen Display can be used with a compatible Selected Android device. Connection of the Android device to the Wacom One is simple, but will require an adapter (sold separately)
- Wacom One - Creative Pen Display tablet
- Bonus downloadable software
- Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom One Pen
- Wacom One X-Shape Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation sheet
- AC adapter (10W)
- AC plug head